Unarthodox is a fast growing creative company, that produces unique, immersive, interactive experiences for groups and individuals. We are looking for motivated individuals to fill the following positions
Paint & Sip Instructor
Unarthodox is looking for a leading Paint & Sip instructor to join our amazing team who will be responsible for facilitating Paint & Sip experience.
- cheerful and fun personality
- friendly and hospitable
- an easy, outgoing person
- great host and great with people
- well-mannered, diplomatic
- acrylic painting skills
- previous experience working at Paint & Sip events
- attention to detail
- responsible and initiative
- ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- good team player, but also be able to work independently
This is a part-time position that can be turned into a full-time role. Your schedule is based on the private and public event calendar. Depending on the event, you will be assigned an assistant or other team members.
Please inquire for compensation.
Please email us your resume and samples of your paintings to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “I am your next Paint & Sip instructor!”
Unarthodox is looking for an individual to join our amazing team who will be responsible for the production and assistance of various experiences.
The ideal candidate needs to have a “CAN DO” approach and not be afraid to get their hands dirty (literally) with clay, paint and other art supplies.
- setting up and breaking down of experiences.
- restocking and organizing supplies,
- cleaning of main area
- assisting instructors during experiences
- assisting with event management: catering, vendors coordination
- manage supplies stock, placing orders
This is a part-time position that can be turned into a full-time role. Your schedule is based on the private and public event calendar.
- $15 per hour
- paid lunch
- free attendance to any experience and other cool events at Unarthodox
- occasional tips and opportunities to make extra money by working on other projects
- fun outings with Unarthodox team
Please email us your resume and a short video blurb stating why you think you are our next rockstar!
All resumes and videos should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “I am your next production assistant!”
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The Unarthodox Team
New York, NY 10001