Unarthodox is looking for an individual to join our amazing team who will be responsible for the production and management of various experiences.
Unarthodox is a fast growing creative company, that produces unique, immersive, interactive team bonding experiences for groups and individuals. We take pride in what we do. Unarthodox is recognized by the New York Post and New York Post. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Facebook and Apple.
We are located in the heart of Chelsea, steps away from Hudson Yards, famous galleries, trendy rooftops, and hotels.
Learn more about us at www.unarthodox.com
The ideal candidate needs to have a “CAN DO” approach and not be afraid to get their hands dirty (literally) with clay, paint and other art supplies.
- setting up and breaking down of experiences, including but not limited to:
- restocking and organizing supplies,
- cleaning of main area
- assisting instructors during experiences
- greeting guests, registration & follow up routine
- manage supplies stock, placing orders
- assisting with event management: catering, vendors coordination
- developing new efficient ways to streamline the production process
- cheerful and fun personality, friendly and hospitable, easy outgoing person
- well-mannered, diplomatic
- attention to detail
- responsible and initiative
- ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- good team player, but also be able to work independently
- have a good sense of time estimation
- tech savvy
This is a part-time position that can be turned into a full-time role. You schedule is based on the private and public event calendar. Depending on the event, you will be assigned an assistant or other team members.
- $15 per hour
- paid lunch
- free attendance to any experience and other cool events at Unarthodox
- occasional tips and opportunities to make extra money by working on other projects
- fun outings with Unarthodox team
Please email us your resume and a short video blurb stating why you think you are our next rockstar!
All resumes and videos should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line: “I am your next production manager!”
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The Unarthodox Team
New York, NY 10001